Top 10 Most Healthy Foods
To achieve optimum health, you must eat healthy. These are the top 10 Most Healthy Foods:
1. Sardines. Adults can have 3-4 cans per week. They are High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Vitamin D. Sardines are also low in Mercury. Stay away from other fish, including seafood because they are high in toxic metals, especially mercury.
2. Organic Vegetables should be a staple in your diet. Cook your vegetables to absorb minerals properly. It is recommended to eat 7-9 cups per day. Stay away from the nightshade vegetables, which include potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, and eggplants. The nightshade vegetables contain alkaloids, which are toxic to the nervous system.
3. Organic Blue Corn. This includes blue corn chips and blue corn tortillas. Blue corn is excellent for health and is high in selenium.
4. Eggs. These contain protein, fat, minerals, and vitamins. Eat the eggs soft-cooked with the yolks runny.
5. Organic Meats, such as Chicken, Turkey, Duck, Lamb, some types of Wild Game, etc. They include nutrients such as zinc, B-vitamins, and others. It is important to include animal protein in your diet to enhance adrenal and thyroid activity, in addition to other health benefits.
6. Certified Raw Dairy, especially goat and sheep. This includes kefir, yogurt, milk, cheese, and more. Raw butter is excellent to add as a topping to your cooked vegetables, or even raw cream. Stay away from pasteurized dairy because the bioavailability of calcium has been damaged and vitamins are destroyed.
7. Bone Broth is full of nutrients, strengthens bones, boosts immunity, and more.
8. Roasted Almond Butter. This food is easier on digestion. Stay away from nuts because they are difficult to digest.
9. Sea Salt. Sprinkle sea salt on your foods for minerals. Stay away from table salt because it is refined. Minerals have been removed from table salt and it usually contains aluminum, a toxic metal.
10. Spring Water. This is the best water to add to your diet. Spring water contains minerals and hydrates the body the best. Stay away from other waters because they do not hydrate the body well enough and some are toxic.
Latest posts by Kristen Harper (see all)
- Cheap Nutritious Foods for $5.00 or less - 2017-04-24
- Binge Eating Disorder Symptoms. Help for Binge Eating. - 2017-04-14
- Healthy Exercise Tips - 2017-03-23
Subscribe To My Mailing List
Receive Tips to Keep You Healthy, Happy, and Motivated!